Thursday 5 August 2010

Causing a Ruckus !!

Check out this post on plussizebmx.com

First off don't start calling me a hater and dogging me for me being negative. I feel I have a complete right to call bullshit what it is...bullshit. That being said: It sickens me to see such a crap looking product (as the one below) coming out with such a great name as GT on it. I remember a day when you simply weren't considered cool if you didn't ride a GT. Those days are long gone. This attempt at a DJ/Urban bike is a sad reflection of GT's current status. This bike is horrible. Sure its got all the fashionable bits and pieces on it. As well as too big of a fork. But apparently the designers at GT can only steal ideas from that last few seasons of BLK MRKT (and others) product. No one would ride this bike the way it comes. Companies who actually care about riding are proud of having shreddable product right out of the box. If you want to go to a (lack of) Performance "bike shop" and get one of these beasts please feel free. Buying a bike is always a good thing. However your money would be much better spent on a bike that is designed by the same people who actually ride the things. PLEASE first check out the myriad of products from rider owned companies such as: BLK MRKT, Severed Alliance, Deity, Corsair, DMR, Dobermann, Dartmoor, NS Bikes, Atomlab and all the others. Your money will be much better spent!!! How does everyone else feel about this? Please add your comments. Thanks...



Your Dam Skippy Chris :)

2 comments:

  1. I hate how all people care about is looks over whats really important how it performs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i was sick a little.

    ReplyDelete